tirsdag 14. juni 2011

Trading recap for the Twitter trades

Trading wise, I held 2 trades overnight, Euro short and crude long. The Euro was stopped out and the Crude long worked out well.
I did 7 trades (round turns) on the day(including the 2 trades kept overnight) and the result was 492 USD profit on the 50 000 model account, which is 0.985% on the day. I am still holding the Euro structure that I put on today, which was buying 1x future at 1.4409 and selling 2x the 1.4450 calls (CME options) for expiration 17 Jun (Friday). The big contributor today was Crude oil, which gave me 612,50 USD in profit on the day. Remember that you can follow the trades live over my Twitter account.
You can see full list of trades under this link:
http://avantagefinancial.ch/images_up/avantagefinancial.ch/tradinglogtwitter.xlsx

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar