fredag 10. juni 2011

Friday 10th of June

More down on the S&P500 and the Euro got sold off pretty hard, trading down to low 1.43's. Crude and Live cattle posted solid loses as well.
We hit that 1272 (June contract) target that I outlined earlier this week.
Regarding the trading, the short Euro 1.45 puts turned out to be a good trade as the Euro fell as I expected and I hedged the delta at 1.4536 and 1.4468, effectively making the premium of 54 pips, pluss 2 pips in the spot.
I mentioned earlier this week that I am looking for a move towards 1.42 at least. Might be coming faster than I thought. Was also able to get a decent trade in Crude oil buying on dips, getting about 25 cents on 2 trades. Was decent considering that Crude had a pretty weak day.
Corn traded up to a new front month all time high, but saw heavy resistance at 799 and fell back to close more or less unchanged at 785. That signals weakness to me and I reckon we are going lower start of next week.

Make sure to follow twitter for live comments and trading calls.

Have a nice weekend

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar